Tuesday 10 February 2009

Day 1 - 09.02.2009




The big day has finally arrived - we have been waiting for over a month to start building. Though the actual building hasn't started, the demolishing has! Alan arrived with 3 guys at 8am and after taking down all the shelves, cupboards and the garage door motor, they started knocking out the windows and "winblocks" between the 2 garages. While one guy bricked the holes up, the others took down the roof of the garage. All this kept them going until 5pmJürgen, do you need this thingie hanging from the rafters??

2 comments:

  1. Well done met jou eerste blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see, you got a good teacher for how to do a blog. This is also very new for me so let's hope that I'll be able to use it the right way.

    And I think I don't need anything that stayed at the outer garage, also not the blockies from the rafters.

    ReplyDelete